Monday, August 01, 2005

Dean (the non-screaming one) notes another Draft Condi website, but doubts anyone with no election experience can win the Presidency.

Hey, it's not unprecedented. Remember "I Like Ike?"

Plus, there's already a catchy theme song, courtesy of Bow Wow Wow:


I know a girl who's tough but sweet
She's so fine, she can't be beat
She's got everything that I desire
Sets the summer sun on fire

I want Condi, I want Condi

Vote for her when the sun goes down
Ain't no finer girl in town
You're my girl, just what the doctor ordered
So sweet, you make my mouth water

I want Condi, I want Condi

Condi on the beach, there's nothing better
But I like Condi when she's wrapped in leather
Some day soon I'll make you mine,
Then I'll have Condi all the time

I want Condi, I want Condi
I want Condi, I want Condi
For the record, I don't think she'll be the nominee, but I do think she's the best Veep pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home