Friday, June 03, 2005

Instapundit notes someone is now marketing a "longevity pill."

I was intrigued at first, but I started laughing when I saw the ingredients. Yes, the studies on cancer and heart disease will prove out -- because they’ve already been done! The pill is mostly green tea and curcumin, two substances for which there are dozens of studies showing supplementation can create significant reductions in heart disease and many types of cancer. I’ve been taking them myself for years.

This is really just a branding effort.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roger Fraley said...

Sorry, this comment has nothing to do with your post, but I couldn't find a way to contact you any other way. You're an IT guy; I can barely turn on the computer. I read your comment at Whizbang about the Downing Street memo. The guy frameone (a bowler?) is all over it saying the syntax of the sentence indicates policy preceeded facts and intelligence and therefore something nefarious must have been going on (I guess because policy should flow from facts and intelligence). Your posting cuts to the chase. No kidding the policy/wish to depose Saddam existed before 2002 (has everyone forgotten the policy about regime change during Clinton?)As I say, and you strongly imply, tempest in a teapot. My url is http://rfraley301.blogspot.com. If you have the time and interest, read what I had to say about this.

11:26 AM  
Blogger TallDave said...

Thanks for stopping by, I left a (much too long) comment at your site.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home