Thursday, December 16, 2004

Note to liberals on flu shots

The government does not make flu shots, private companies do. You guys screwed this up by not letting U.S. vaccine makers make any profit. Instead, they got John "Crossing Over" Edwards channeling dead children in court and taking all their money. So guess what: no U.S. company wants to make vaccine. Big f--king surprise.

And when the one British company that still makes flu vaccine screws up, we all pay for your stupidity and greed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kender said...

I love your blog. I really love the poem to france. Where did you find that? You are dead on regarding your 'Semi Random Ramblings'. Thanks

7:52 PM  
Blogger TallDave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 AM  
Blogger TallDave said...

Thanks, I'm sure it's just by random chance that I stumble into a good idea now and then.

I don't know where that poem originally came from, but I first saw it on a Yahoo message board, and later an Army Reservist I used to work with sent it to me.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home